Friday, January 07, 2005

A First

Wow. I got -- or at least noticed -- my first comment on one of my blog postings. Cool. Someone is aware that this document exists.
The anonymous poster wrote a comment about my posting on the Christmas card I sent to Linda, an old friend whom I had mistreated as a thoughtless teen, and to whom I have owed an apology for many years. She concurred with my decision not to apologize directly, but to try to renew contact by stating that I always felt Linda was a fine person.
I haven't heard from Linda, but I would like to. I don't know if she has any interest in re-establishing contact with me, and I don't want to in any was harass her. This may be a long-time effort. I don't know that I would want to do more than perhaps send her another card next year if I have not heard from her.
We'll see.